Sunday, June 7, 2015

While we were in Paris we went to many comic stores. I liked this robot design that was in one of the more mainstream comic stores, in Paris. I really liked all the french comics stores, they had such a wide range of diverse graphic novels, similar to the kind I would see at TCAF Toronto Comic Art Festival. Very unique styles that I could relate to...if only I could read them! I'm not sure if many graphic novels get translated for the market over here but I saw a lot of quite a few Canadian and American comics and graphic novels over there.  
We went to a technology museum, this is a computer - not so portable!

I love this 60s style of colour TV 

Magnificent men in their flying machines!

This is a Aurora Borealis machine...don't ask me how it works???? 


No comments:

Post a Comment