Tuesday, September 16, 2014








These images are some of my water colour "caricartoons" I 've been doing at conventions over the last few months. They were done at the Vancouver Expo, London Comicon and Yukomocon in Whitehourse. The Yukon was the best because I was working non stop for  three days of the con. and then I had many take home commissions. The other cons were really good to. It seems the more samples I have to show people, the more they want to have theirs done. I just take their photos with my iPhone and  ask them what their favourite character is, or if they already have a costume on, then I just copy that. They go away and when they come back, the image is done, they don't have to sit while I draw. The iPhone has been a great tool for me to use in many ways because I can google reference for any character - in a flash! 

No comments:

Post a Comment